The 2023 Tournament will be held on
Thursday 13th and Friday 14th April.
From the 134 entries, the Ballot for the 72 places required a Handicap Index of +1.3
or better to secure a place.
Tee times for Rounds 1 & 2 on Thursday 13th April can be seen
- The competition will be played over 72 holes.
- All competitors will play the first 36 holes on
- The leading 40 competitors (and all tying for 40th place) will play the final 36 holes on
- The final qualifiers will play in the reverse order of score achieved in the first 36 holes.
- The 1st and 10th tees will be utilised on Thursday 13th April (playing in 3s) those starting from 1st tee in round 1 will play from 10th tee in round 2 and vice versa.
- On Friday 14th April (playing in 2s) those starting from 1st tee in round 3 will commence from 10th tee in the round 4 and vice versa.
- In the event of a tie for the Peter McEvoy Trophy, the result will be decided by a 'sudden death' play-off
starting at the 18th hole, utilising holes 18, 1 and 9.
- All other places will be decided on the combined score for all four rounds; if scores are still tied, they will be equally placed.
- The Tournament Committee's decision on any matter relating to the event is final.
The Peter McEvoy Trophy will be awarded to the competitor returning the best gross score
over 72 holes.
The winner will hold the Trophy for one year and receive a replica trophy.
Other Prizes will be awarded for 2nd to 6th place (inc.).